YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD BE A FUN ART MEME???
pick a drawing your friend did, and redraw it in your style, and then friend pictures a drawing you did, and redraws it in theirs! i bet that would be fun
flaw: no friends
Have you ever noticed the ‘Love is an Open Door’ battle on YT where people sing the song from frozen??
but these guys where lip syncing so ppl got pissed and then
but it gets better
- Obtain a significant other from a country that doesn’t sell Toaster Strudel
- Marry them and start a family
- Offer to make your fam breakfast every morning
- Make them strudel with no icing
- They’ll have no idea Toaster Strudel even come with icing
- Take all six packets for yourself
- Avoid making eye contact with your reflection in the mirror for the rest of your life because you are a monster
MATT AND I JUST MOVED SO WE ARE SHARING OUR EXCITEMENT WITH A GIVEAWAY! IT IS ROOSTER TEETH/ACHIEVEMENT HUNTER THEMED AND WE HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!
WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO TO WIN:
- You must be following BOTH zombie-tea-party AND 0mage-of-doom0 to win. (PLEASE DO NOT JUST FOLLOW US TO WIN STUFF. WE WOULD LIKE FOR YOU TO STICK AROUND AFTER THE GIVEAWAY IS OVER. I PROMISE WE ARE KINDA COOL. MAYBE. KIND OF!! <3)
- Reblog as many times as you want. Each reblog will count as an entry. (Just please don’t spam your followers!) LIKES DO NOT COUNT AS AN ENTRY.
- NO GIVEAWAY BLOGS PLEASE. WE WILL CHECK.
- if you win, please do not delete your blog right after winning. we want you to be able to take at least one picture with your stuff so that people know we actually sent it to you. if you delete your blog, you will not get your shit.
- You must be comfortable giving us your home address. We will need to be able to ship you your prizes!
- We will ship anywhere!
- We will pick ONE winner randomly on SEPTEMBER 30TH, 2014!
- The winner will have 24 hours to respond to our message that they have won, or we will choose another winner!
- GOOD LUCK! <3
WINNER WILL RECEIVE:
- ONE T-SHIRT OF THEIR CHOOSING FROM THE RT STORE OR ANY BEANIE OF THEIR CHOOSING FROM THE RT STORE
- ANY ONE PRINT FROM THE RT STORE, OR A MUG, OR A TUMBLR!
- ONE SET OF BUTTONS FROM THE RT STORE
GOOD LUCK GUYS! <3
I’m only happy when I’m on the run
I break a million hearts just for fun
Oh my sweet, summer child.
Let me tell you a little bit about the difference between a sexually liberated character showing off her assets because she wants to, and a comic where the females are created for the male gaze (dressed / posed to arouse men).
First up: Starfire
On the left, you see what is relatively the same costume.
Impossibly skimpy, clearly she uses quite a bit of double-sided tape, but hey - that’s just Starfire. She’s just doing Starfire. And if that’s how Starfire do, all right. I don’t have a problem with this Starfire, even though I fear for her nipples when she takes that tape off.
On the right, you see New 52 Starfire. This Starfire is posed. Who is she posed for? Not Rory - he’s staring directly at her boobies, he can’t see her butt. She is posed, sweet thing, for you. And as you can see, this assumes you are a straight man. She is in what we in the know call “sex-from-behind position”. Rory’s in a normal human position. Starfire is in an incredibly awkward, uncomfortable-looking position that’s belongs in an old-timey sex magazine. Her ass is in the air, her back is arched, her boobs are thrust out. Why? So you can get off, my straight male friends*. That is not empowerment, that is turning her into a sex object. She’s not in that pose because she wants to be, she’s in that pose because the creator of the comic wants you to be aroused.
Next up: Catwoman
Catwoman was rebooted at the same time as Starfire. It went just as poorly for her.
Catwoman, like Starfire, has always been a fairly sexual character.
Catwoman, unlike Starfire, doesn’t have any super healing powers, so she really can’t afford to be getting shot at while wearing nothing. Which is why she has been graced with a full-body catsuit. Spandex is bullet-proof, right?
Anyway, costume issues aside, on the left you see Catwoman trying to seduce Batman. Alrighty, totally on board. Get it.
On the right, you see the OPENING PAGES of the #1 new Catwoman issue.
Hint - we get pages of Catwoman’s barely bra-ed boobies and spandexed ass before we see her face.
You could open a comic anywhere. Anywhere. She could be on top of a tower. She could be at a museum. She could be at Wayne manor. She could be at a party attempting to steal… I don’t know, cat sculptures, or some shit. But no, we open with her getting dressed.
What does that mean? That you’re not supposed to connect with this person on a human level, you are supposed to see her as a sex object. People have faces, sex objects have half-clothed titties and asses in spandex.
And that picture below on the left is the full-page sex scene they put at the end of that comic. Because God knows, subtlety is dead. Why do we need a full page picture of the act? It’s creepy, right? There’s something super creepy about it. I mean, Batman has sex with loads of people and it’s never this creepy. On the right he’s having sex with Talia and it’s fine, they’re just doing what they do. It’s not a close-up booty shot of… I can’t even explain it. It’s weird. A friend described it to me as a, “fanfic drawing gone awry”. He was not wrong.
Get off your high horses, Marvel lovers, because it’s
That was the cover of a comic released last week.
On the left, we have Spiderwoman.
On the right, we have Spiderman.
They’re almost in the same pose.
But when Spiderman gets into his spiderpose, it’s the crouch, or the wing-flay or sometimes the cower.
But the pose that Spiderwoman is showing off for you can only be described as pre-penetration doggy-style.
While Spiderman’s butt is firmly down (not sexual), hers is about two feet in the air (sexual).
While his back is concave (not sexual), hers is arched (sexual).
What is she wearing? Body paint? Who is she having sex with? And invisible flying creature? Nobody knows. It’s a mystery.
So don’t play it off as empowering or sexually liberated. It’s not. These women are not in these poses because they’re comfortable or they feel cool doing them, they’re in them because the (mostly male) writers of the comics want to keep you interested by giving you something to jerk off to.
*But what about lesbians, won’t they also be interested?
No they won’t.
Lesbians have intimate knowledge of how female anatomy works and know how uncomfortable those poses must be. I mean, that Starfire picture. Can you imagine how badly her back must hurt? Those are not tiny boobies. Those have to weigh a ton. She’s not even wearing a bra to give support. Only her super human strength is stopping her spine from snapping.
The Brazilian pygmy gecko (Coleodactylus amazonicus) is so small that raindrops pose a serious threat. Luckily, its body is so light and its skin so hydrophobic that it can shake off any drops that might land on it. It can even walk on water.
they go BOING on the leaves and then they go walk on water and stuff
Trained seven long yeer to deal with these DEADDY WATTER HOPPS. rain come several time a month and we do NOT know how make a Shanty or grage to hide-a-head—in-up in!!! must evade with the quiknezz 9.8/10